The blog post about Basement Half Bath was posted on March 24, 2017 at 7:55 pm. It is uploaded in the Basement category. Basement Half Bath is tagged with Basement Half Bath, Basement, Half, Bath..
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
Halfhalf (haf, häf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. halves (havz, hävz),USA pronunciation adj., adv.
- one of two equal or approximately equal parts of a divisible whole, as an object, or unit of measure or time;
a part of a whole equal or almost equal to the remainder.
- a quantity or amount equal to such a part (½).
- either of two equal periods of play, usually with an intermission or rest period separating them. Cf. quarter (def. 10).
- one of two;
a part of a pair.
- See half dollar.
- the sum of 50 cents: Four dimes and two nickels make a half.
- [Baseball.]either of the two units of play into which an inning is divided, the visiting team batting in the first unit and the home team batting in the second.
- [Football.]a halfback.
- a half-crown coin.
- the sum of a half crown;
two shillings, sixpence.
- a half pint: He ordered a half of ale.
- not the half of, a significant yet relatively minor part of something that remains to be described in full: He accused them of being responsible for the error, and that's not the half of the story.Also, not half of, not half.
- being one of two equal or approximately equal parts of a divisible whole: a half quart.
- being half or about half of anything in degree, amount, length, etc.: at half speed; half sleeve.
- partial or incomplete: half measures.
- in or to the extent or measure of half.
- in part;
incompletely: half understood.
- to some extent;
almost: half recovered.
- by half, by very much;
by far: She was too talented by half for her routine role.
- half again as much or as many, as much as 50 percent more: This mug holds half again as much coffee as the smaller one.
- half in two, [Southern U.S.](chiefly Gulf States). in or into two parts;
in half: Cut the cake half in two.
- in half, divided into halves: The vase broke in half.
- not half:
- not at all;
not really: His first attempts at painting are not half bad.
- See half (def. 9).
Bathbath1 (bath, bäth),USA pronunciation n., pl. baths (baᵺz, bäᵺz, baths, bäths),USA pronunciation v.
- a washing or immersion of something, esp. the body, in water, steam, etc., as for cleansing or medical treatment: I take a bath every day. Give the dog a bath.
- a quantity of water or other liquid used for this purpose: running a bath.
- a container for water or other cleansing liquid, as a bathtub.
- a room equipped for bathing;
bathroom: The house has two baths.
- a building containing rooms or apartments with equipment for bathing;
- Often, baths. one of the elaborate bathing establishments of the ancients: the baths of Caracalla.
- Usually, baths. a town or resort visited for medical treatment by bathing or the like;
- a preparation, as an acid solution, in which something is immersed.
- the container for such a preparation.
- a device for controlling the temperature of something by the use of a surrounding medium, as sand, water, oil, etc.
- the depressed hearth of a steelmaking furnace.
- the molten metal being made into steel in a steelmaking furnace.
- the state of being covered by a liquid, as perspiration: in a bath of sweat.
- take a bath, [Informal.]to suffer a large financial loss: Many investors are taking a bath on their bond investments.
- to wash or soak in a bath.
Basement Half Bath have 8 images , they are The Arrow Shows Where The Were Line Is Connected To The Upstairs Bathroom Toilet. The Black Pipes On The Right Is For The Bathtub Upstairs., The Toilet ., Half Bath In Basement, Basement Finishing - Adding A Full Bath Or Half-Bath?, Westchester NY Basement Half Bath Powder Room Design Contractor, Below Is The Bathroom., Basement Basement Half Bath, Between Awnings And AstroTurf | Living The American Dream Of .. Here are the images:
Basement Half Bath is one of many most widely used ingredients and so are often used for the flooring as well as the Marble is also a volcanic rock formed by warmth and stress and so are available in different tones like dark colors, light dull and white and other colors, Now due to the longevity and durability, jewel stone ceramic variety generally employed for kitchen surfaces, walls and flooring products and also building a livingroom.
Obviously you realize plenty of these kind of stone and contains become a new development in the world of house not to mention you are perplexed in picking a design, in setting-up a home, you must consider the appropriate coloring for your walls of one's home. Even though it isn't unusual to likewise have a simple color for example white color to paint the surfaces of the house, color gray house generally chosen whilst the bottom colour is prominent.
But grey is really a neutral coloring that tends however simple to complement with different colors more contrast. So that the shade Basement Half Bath that is selected is suitable for those who desire to use natural colors like white. You should consider these tips and considerations in choosing color mixtures to acquire the blend right colour color. Select a colour to paint the surfaces a bright color combinations of dull.
The vivid hues are recommended listed here is not-so stunning bright color, as the impact will be basically created by the color combination of Basement Half Bath with hues that are dazzling desperate. Choose shades that are bright. Like, light turf green blue, white, and others. Although the combination with other shades which might be brighter or restricted, but the suitable mixture should be chosen by you.