Spiral Wooden Train Track was uploaded at May 3, 2017 at 5:17 pm. This blog post is uploaded under the Wooden category. Spiral Wooden Train Track is tagged with Spiral Wooden Train Track, Spiral, Wooden, Train, Track..
Spiralspi•ral (spī′rəl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -raled, -ral•ing or (esp. Brit.) -ralled, -ral•ling.
- [Geom.]a plane curve generated by a point moving around a fixed point while constantly receding from or approaching it.
- a helix.
- a single circle or ring of a spiral or helical curve or object.
- a spiral or helical object, formation, or form.
- a maneuver in which an airplane descends in a helix of small pitch and large radius, with the angle of attack within that of the normal flight range.
- [Football.]a type of kick or pass in which the ball turns on its longer axis as it flies through the air.
- [Econ.]a continuous increase in costs, wages, prices, etc.(inflationary spiral), or a decrease in costs, wages, prices, etc.(deflationary spiral).
- running continuously around a fixed point or center while constantly receding from or approaching it; coiling in a single plane: a spiral curve.
- coiling around a fixed line or axis in a constantly changing series of planes;
- of or of the nature of a spire or coil.
- bound with a spiral binding;
spiral-bound: a spiral notebook.
- to take a spiral form or course.
- to advance or increase steadily;
rise: Costs have been spiraling all year.
- to fly an airplane through a spiral course.
- to cause to take a spiral form or course.
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Traintrain (trān),USA pronunciation n.
- [Railroads.]a self-propelled, connected group of rolling stock.
- a line or procession of persons, vehicles, animals, etc., traveling together.
- [Mil.]an aggregation of vehicles, animals, and personnel accompanying an army to carry supplies, baggage, ammunition, etc.
- a series or row of objects or parts.
- [Mach.]a connected set of three or more rotating elements, usually gears, through which force is transmitted, or motion or torque changed.
- order, esp. proper order: Matters were in good train.
- something that is drawn along;
a trailing part.
- an elongated part of a skirt or robe trailing behind on the ground.
- a trail or stream of something from a moving object.
- a line or succession of persons or things following one after the other.
- a body of followers or attendants;
- a series of proceedings, events, ideas, etc.
- the series of results or circumstances following or proceeding from an event, action, etc.;
aftermath: Disease came in the train of war.
- a succession of connected ideas;
a course of reasoning: to lose one's train of thought.
- the trace of light created by a meteor falling through the earth's atmosphere.
- the tail of a comet.
- a line of combustible material, as gunpowder, for leading fire to an explosive charge.
- [Physics.]a succession of wave fronts, oscillations, or the like.
- to develop or form the habits, thoughts, or behavior of (a child or other person) by discipline and instruction: to train an unruly boy.
- to make proficient by instruction and practice, as in some art, profession, or work: to train soldiers.
- to make (a person) fit by proper exercise, diet, practice, etc., as for an athletic performance.
- to discipline and instruct (an animal), as in the performance of tasks or tricks.
- to treat or manipulate so as to bring into some desired form, position, direction, etc.: to train one's hair to stay down.
- [Hort.]to bring (a plant, branch, etc.) into a particular shape or position, by bending, pruning, or the like.
- to bring to bear on some object;
point, aim, or direct, as a firearm, camera, telescope, or eye.
- to entice;
train ′less, adj.
- to give the discipline and instruction, drill, practice, etc., designed to impart proficiency or efficiency.
- to undergo discipline and instruction, drill, etc.
- to get oneself into condition for an athletic performance through exercise, diet, practice, etc.
- to travel or go by train: to train to New York.
Tracktrack (trak),USA pronunciation n.
- a structure consisting of a pair of parallel lines of rails with their crossties, on which a railroad train, trolley, or the like runs.
- a wheel rut.
- evidence, as a mark or a series of marks, that something has passed.
- Usually, tracks. footprints or other marks left by an animal, person, or vehicle: a lion's tracks; car tracks.
- a path made or beaten by or as if by the feet of people or animals;
trail: to follow the track of a murderer.
- a line of travel or motion: the track of a bird.
- a course or route followed.
- a course of action, conduct, or procedure: on the right track to solve the problem.
- a path or course made or laid out for some particular purpose.
- a series or sequence of events or ideas.
- something associated with making a track, as the wheel span of a vehicle or the tread of a tire.
- a caterpillar tread.
- a course laid out for running or racing.
- the group of sports performed on such a course, as running or hurdling, as distinguished from field events.
- both track and field events as a whole.
- a band of recorded sound laid along the length of a magnetic tape.
- band2 (def. 6).
- an individual song or segment of a recording: a title track.
- a discrete, separate recording that is combined with other parts of a musical recording to produce the final aural version: a special rhythm track added to the basic track.
- [Auto.]the distance between the centers of the treads of either the front or rear wheels of a vehicle.
- a data-recording path on a storage medium, as a magnetic disk, tape, or drum, that is accessible to a read-write head in a given position as the medium moves past.
- tracks, [Slang.]needle marks on the arm, leg, or body of a drug user caused by habitual injections.
- sound track.
- a metal strip or rail along which something, as lighting or a curtain, can be mounted or moved.
- a study program or level of curriculum to which a student is assigned on the basis of aptitude or need;
academic course or path.
- in one's tracks, [Informal.]in the spot in which one is or is standing at the moment: He stopped dead in his tracks, listening for the sound to be repeated.
- keep track, to be aware;
keep informed: Have you been keeping track of the time?
- lose track, to fail to keep informed;
neglect to keep a record: He soon lost track of how much money he had spent.
- make tracks, [Informal.]to go or depart in a hurry: to make tracks for the store before closing time.
- off the track, departing from the objective or the subject at hand;
astray: He can't tell a story without getting off the track.
- on the track of, in search or pursuit of;
close upon: They are on the track of a solution to the problem.
- on the wrong or right side of the tracks, from a poor or wealthy part of a community or of society: born on the wrong side of the tracks.
- to follow or pursue the track, traces, or footprints of.
- to follow (a track, course, etc.).
- to make one's way through;
- to leave footprints on (often fol. by up or on): to track the floor with muddy shoes.
- to make a trail of footprints with (dirt, snow, or the like): The dog tracked mud all over the living room rug.
- to observe or monitor the course or path of (an aircraft, rocket, satellite, star, etc.), as by radar or radio signals.
- to observe or follow the course of progress of;
keep track of.
- to furnish with a track or tracks, as for railroad trains.
- [Railroads.]to have (a certain distance) between wheels, runners, rails, etc.
track ′a•ble, adj.
- to follow or pursue a track or trail.
- to run in the same track, as the wheels of a vehicle.
- to be in alignment, as one gearwheel with another.
- to have a specified span between wheels or runners: The car's wheels track about five feet.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]dolly (def. 12).
- [Recording.]to follow the undulations in the grooves of a phonograph record.
- track down, to pursue until caught or captured;
follow: to track down a killer.
track′a•bil ′i•ty, n.
track ′er, n.
This article about Spiral Wooden Train Track have 10 attachments , they are BRIO/ELC SPIRAL ELEVATED PLAYSET Includes TRACKS For THOMAS WOODEN TRAIN Set, High Level Spiral Track BJT121 Bigjigs Wooden Railway ., MEGA BLOKS - KIDS Double Mountain Spiral - Toy Train Track 40 - YouTube, Ourside Toy Train Set, Building Block Spiral Train Set Layout - Toy Train Track 39 - YouTube, Custom Wooden Spiral Train Track, Project Train Tracks Layout, Orbrium Toys 14 Pcs Spiral Track Riser Columns For Wooden Train Tracks ORB-EXP-2SPR, Kiera Playing Outdoor With Wooden Train Track, 50pcs Spiral Train Set. Following are the pictures:
The color scheme of Spiral Wooden Train Track layout style is centered from the scheme of neutral hues like white, brown, dark, and dull. Use these colors for interior components for example surfaces, threshold, ground, and scheduling a location to get a dash of bright hues in furniture and accessories of the area.
Floor with products for example pebble, ceramics, pottery tile, and wood efficiently inserted in the modern category. Present to crash place visually and also concluding very just like a rug for one more perception of luxury. This key is most well suited for distancing between the living area and also the living room which usually appear close to one another.
Utilize your creativity to get a more innovative process styles and designs to provide an elegance that is striking within the area. For that substance used-to perform interior planning be noticeable is, options have opened. The perception that's felt in modern design that is interior is collections that are minimal and environment " less stuff ".